Jobs in the Swan Valley are available at Elmar’s in the Valley. Browse our job opportunities below.
Commis Chef & Chef de Partie Positions
Elmar’s in the Valley is seeking two experienced, highly motivated individuals for a Commis Chef and a Chef de Partie position.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and execution of a la carte, functions and running multiple events
- Stock rotation, minimising waste
- Knowledge of HACCP standard and maintaining excellence in hygiene in a clean, organised working environment and Covid Hygiene Certificate
- Supporting the team during peak service times
- Training and mentoring of junior staff
- Ensuring premium quality products are always delivered
- Managing a section during peak service times and producing high quality food with a team of Chef’s
- Maintaining grace and professionalism under pressure
You will possess the following:
- A desire to work in Hospitality is a MUST!
- Completed Apprenticeship
- A valid work visa or permanent residency or citizenship
- The ability to work independently and responsibly, or in a team environment
- Passion for cooking, time management and organisational skills
- Multi skilled in a range of sections within the kitchen
- Consistency in food quality and presentation
- Have the skills to work well under pressure and during peak times
- Willingness to work weekends and mixed roster of nights and days
- Possess common sense and a mature attitude
- European cuisine knowledge desirable
- A sense of humour!
This is a hands-on position and you will require a solid background and proven track record within high standard establishments, working with the freshest of ingredients to produce interesting, creative, up to date cuisine.
Restaurant & Bar Supervisor
Join our friendly team at Elmar’s in the Valley!
We are currently seeking a dedicated, professional and customer service focused Restaurant and Bar Supervisor to join our team at our well-established, fast paced German Restaurant & Brewery in the Swan Valley.
As the Supervisor of the Restaurant and Bars, you will ensure the smooth day to day running of all the food and beverage areas, along with our two acre beer garden dining facility. You will be a hands-on leader that can effectively and efficiently deal with any issues that arise whilst being able to train and develop a team.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- extensive involvement in a fast and high volume food and beverage environment
- above average leadership and management skills
- the ability to strive towards great customer service
- superb communication skills
- excellent problem solving and management skills; being able to think on your feet and resolve conflict issues effortlessly
You will also;
- display loyalty, integrity and have testimonial positive workmanship
- lead by example, work well in a team and independently when required
- be a hands on professional, an effective team leader and above all else, a passionate hospitality enthusiast
- possess a high attention to detail with strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- promote motivation and a positive workplace culture
- have extensive experience delegating tasks and follow through
- a current RSA Certificate
- COVID-19 Hygiene Certificate
- Approved Managers Card – desirable
In exchange for your hard work, commitment, professionalism and dedication, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work in one of the Swan Valley’s most recognized, dynamic and busiest establishments. Competitive salary package offered to the right candidate.
Do not miss this opportunity – APPLY NOW. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please forward your resume to Diana Topic (email@example.com) at your earliest convenience.
Wait and Bar Staff
Join our fun and friendly team at Elmar’s in the Valley!
We offer competitive hourly rates and are seeking Wait & Bar Staff.
Elmar’s in the Valley is a fast paced, popular Restaurant and Brewery in the Swan Valley, looking for quick minded people to assist with our weekend food & beverage trade.
We are a busy a la carte German Restaurant and Brewery, offering our guests a relaxed and casual atmosphere with a high standard of service.
- Experience in food and beverage service is ESSENTIAL
- RSA Certificate required or willing to obtain
- MUST be available on weekends and some Friday nights
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Hospitality minded people need only apply
- Bar and Coffee Making experience is desirable/preferred
- Own transport required
Candidates must have the right to work in this country.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please forward your resume to Diana Topic (firstname.lastname@example.org) at your earliest convenience.