Jobs in the Swan Valley are available at Elmar’s in the Valley. Browse our job opportunities below.
Wait and Bar Staff
Join our fun, friendly team at Elmar’s in the Valley! We offer competitive hourly rates and are seeking Wait Staff. Elmar’s in the Valley is a fast paced, popular Restaurant and Brewery in the Swan Valley, looking for quick minded people to assist with our weekend food & beverage trade. We are a busy a la carte German Restaurant and Brewery, offering our guests a relaxed and casual atmosphere with a high standard of service.
- Experience in food and beverage service is ESSENTIAL
- RSA Certificate required or willing to obtain
- MUST be flexible with hours, we are currently looking for weekend staff only with the possibility of increased hours
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Hospitality minded people need only apply
- Bar and Coffee Making experience is desirable/preferred
- Own transport required
Previous Applicants Need NOT Apply
Candidates must have the right to work in this country.
Due to the high number of applications we will only be able to respond to successful applicants, they will be contacted for an interview.
Please forward your resume to Diana Topic at your earliest convenience (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Customer Service Manager
Elmar’s Smallgoods is a renowned smallgoods company in Perth. We manufacture, wholesale and operate retail shops in Beaufort Street, Myaree and the Swan Valley. We are producers of the finest German and European smallgoods, all free of artificial colour and flavour, gluten and preservatives. Due to an increase in retail and wholesale demand and because we are continually pursuing organisational and structural improvements, we are seeking an experienced, highly motivated individual for the Customer Service Manager position.
Your key responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- establishing and maintaining excellent communication and working relationships with the wholesale clients and working with our retail outlets managers in order to achieve greater customers’ satisfaction;
- reviewing, analysing and creating efficient procedures to improve customer service and to address the requirements of our wholesale clients;
- monitoring staff performance and implementing training initiatives when appropriate;
- keeping up-to-date with OHS regulations, packaging and nutrition requirements, identifying new trends and responding to industry changes;
- working closely with wholesale suppliers and our Elmar’s marketing team to help improve sales and company profile;
- providing feedback and direction to team members and assisting with recruitment;
- evaluating customer service procedures and providing feedback to the company directors;
- maintaining professional networks and representing the company at internal and external functions.
To be successful in this position you must:
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills in both German and English;
- possess at least 4 years of experience in a similar role;
- have knowledge in European Smallgoods (desirable but not essential);
- have a proven record of effective time management and problem solving skills and be adept at motivating and mentoring a team and managing change;
- be available for full-time work across store trading hours, including some weekends;
- possess a valid work visa or permanent residency;
- have the ability to work independently and responsibly, or in a team environment;
- be approachable, flexible and open minded;
- have a sense of humour!
You will be team focused with a positive attitude and willingness to learn.
Does this sound like the kind of working environment you have been looking for?
If so, APPLY NOW!
At the moment we are not actively looking for Kitchen Staff. Feel free to put in your resume and if you have a passion for hospitality, we are always looking to build up our team. Please email your resume to email@example.com