Jobs in the Swan Valley are available at Elmar’s in the Valley. Browse our job opportunities below. Please email your current resume to email@example.com
Restaurant & Bar Supervisor
Join our friendly team at Elmar’s in the Valley!
We are currently seeking a dedicated, professional and customer service focused Restaurant and Bar Supervisor to join our team at our well-established, fast paced German Restaurant & Brewery in the Swan Valley.
As the Supervisor for the Restaurant and Bars, you will ensure the smooth day to day running of all the food and beverage service areas, along with our two-acre beer garden dining facility. You will be a hands-on leader that can effectively and efficiently deal with any issues that arise whilst being able to train and develop our team.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- a minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role
- extensive involvement in a fast and high-volume food and beverage environment
- above average leadership and management skills
- the ability to strive towards great customer service
- superb communication skills
- excellent problem solving and management skills; being able to think on your feet and resolve conflict issues effortlessly
You will also;
- display loyalty, integrity and have testimonial positive workmanship
- lead by example, work well in a team and independently when required
- be a hands-on professional, an effective team leader and above all else, a passionate hospitality enthusiast
- possess a high attention to detail with strong organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- promote motivation and a positive workplace culture
- have extensive experience delegating tasks and follow through
In exchange for your hard work, commitment, professionalism and dedication, you will be rewarded with the opportunity to work in one of the Swan Valley’s most recognized, dynamic and busiest establishments. Competitive salary package offered to the right candidate.
Do not miss this opportunity – APPLY NOW. Only successful applicants will be contacted. Please forward your resume to Diana Topic (firstname.lastname@example.org) at your earliest convenience.
Successful applicants must have the right to work and live in Australia.
Wait and Bar Staff
Join our fun and friendly team at Elmar’s in the Valley!
We offer competitive hourly rates and are seeking Wait & Bar Staff.
Elmar’s in the Valley is a fast paced, popular Restaurant and Brewery in the Swan Valley, looking for quick minded people to assist with our weekend food & beverage trade.
We are a busy a la carte German Restaurant and Brewery, offering our guests a relaxed and casual atmosphere with a high standard of service.
- Experience in food and beverage service is ESSENTIAL
- RSA Certificate required or willing to obtain
- MUST be available on weekends and some Friday nights
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Hospitality minded people need only apply
- Bar and Coffee Making experience is desirable/preferred
- Own transport required
Candidates must have the right to work in this country.
Successful applicants will be contacted for an interview.
Please forward your resume to Diana Topic (email@example.com) at your earliest convenience.
Commis de Cuisine / Chef de Partie
We are seeking an experienced, highly motivated individual for a Commis de Cuisine or Chef de Partie position to work in.
A fast paced German style restaurant in the heart of the Swan Valley. We are open 5 days a week; closed all day Monday and Tuesday. We trade for lunch only on Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday with dinner open on Friday and Saturday.
Your responsibilities will include;
- Daily responsibilities in the preparation and execution of a la carte and functions
- Stock rotation, minimising waste
- Organising and producing high quality food
- Knowledge of HACCP standard and maintaining excellence in hygiene in a clean, organised working environment
- Running multiple functions and events at the same time with a team of Chef’s
You will possess the following;
- Completed Apprenticeship
- A valid work visa or permanent residency or citizenship
- Ability to multi task
- Be approachable, flexible and open minded
- The ability to work independently and responsibly, or in a team environment
- Innovative and imaginative with a passion for creating great food
- Able to maintain a high level of consistency in food quality and presentation
- The ability to work well under pressure and during peak times
- A sense of humour!
This is a hands on position and you will require a solid background and a proven track record within high standard establishments, working with the freshest of ingredients to produce interesting, creative and up to date cuisine.
You will be customer and team focused with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn. Does this sound like the kind of working environment you have been looking for?
If so, APPLY NOW!
If you believe you would be an outstanding candidate for our venue and we should see your resume, submit your details to Steffen Hoeer (firstname.lastname@example.org)