CURRENTLY DUE TO COVID-19
- We are limited to 300 patrons dining at out venue at any given time.
- Bookings are essential – please book here
- Bookings will have a time limit of 2 hours, this provides opportunity for others to also enjoy our venue.
- All beer will be served in a glass or can & wine will only be available by the bottle.
- Table service will be provided.
- Our restaurant and alfresco is now open. Tables will be spaces as per the 2sqm ruling.
- View our Dine In Menu Here
Restaurant Booking Times:
Wed + Thurs: 11.30am – 7pm
Fri + Sat: 11am, 1pm, 3pm, 5pm, 7pm
Sun: 11.30am or 1.30pm
Think German, Think Elmar’s.
Experience one of the best German restaurants in Perth and the Swan Valley.
Elmar’s in the Valley is one of the largest venues in the Swan Valley, with open plan dining inside and an alfresco area outside. Overlooking two acres of pristine park-like grounds, the alfresco area is a great way to sit back and relax in a more casual dining setting. In case of bad weather, waterproof blinds are pulled down and outdoor heaters turned on in order to create an enclosed alfresco dining area and keep you warm during the winter months. The perfect location for a Swan Valley lunch or dinner.
A popular choice for special occasions and celebrations, Elmar’s in the Valley is the perfect venue for corporate events, including team building activities, launches for vehicle and machinery and of course celebrations such as weddings, birthday parties, social club events and staff Christmas functions. Elmar’s in the Valley offers professional, cheerful and welcoming service that incorporates a German culture into a uniquely Australian environment.