On the back of our popular 18+ Oktoberfest our family friendly Oktoberfest was launched! Elmar’s believes that everyone should have the opportunity to enjoy Germany’s biggest festival.
It’s the perfect family day out, sit back, relax and enjoy Germany’s biggest festival in the Swan Valley’s largest BIERGARTEN.
Sunday the 24th October Elmar’s Biergarten will fill with entertainment and amusement that will get the whole family involved. Bouncy castle, face painting, rabbit shooting, bucking bull, carnival rides, market stalls, live music and good ol traditional outdoor games.
The beer will be flowing and BBQ sizzling, with delicious German goodies, grab your finest Lederhosen and Dirndl for plenty of fun!
General Admission Adults Tickets are $31.08 – Your General Admission ticket includes ONE can of Elmar’s beer or bottle of water on entry
Premium Tickets are $57.67 – Your Premium ticket includes ONE can of Elmar’s beer or bottle of water on entry, an Elmar’s Bratwurst with the works in a bun, a commemorative 1L Stein, and to really get you into the festival spirit – an Oktoberfest hat!
17 & UNDER: FREE – you must register for a ticket. No ticket, no entry – Sunday event only.
FAMILY PACK $78.12
Includes entry for 2 adults and 2 kids – (1) Ticket issued only – All guests must arrive together.
- 2 x Elmar’s Bratwurst in a Bun with the Works
- 2 x Cans of Elmar’s Beer or Bottled Water on Entry
- 1 x Kids Cheeseburger & Chips, 1 x Kids Nuggets & Chips
- 2 x Kids Cup of Juice
- 2 x Kids Icy Pole Token
KIDS PACK $16.77
Includes entry for 1 child, kids cheeseburger & chips, kids cup of juice, kids icy pole token
WHAT TO EXPECT ON THE DAY
- Live music by special guests Polka Dots
- Traditional 1L beer steins that can be filled with our Oktoberfest Bier – Märzen or other Elmar’s award wining biers!
- Loads of games throughout the day
- Market stalls
- Face painting
- Bouncy castle
- Hair Braidz
- Best dressed competition
- German BBQ
- Elmar’s tap beer, wine, cider are available
- LIMITED CAPACITY – don’t miss out!