Swan Valley Highland Games
We regret to inform you that the Swan Valley Highland Games 2020 will be postponed until such time as the Federal Government ban on gatherings of more then 500 people is lifted. We are postponing the event in accordance with the Prime Minister’s statement on Friday 13 March, and to ensure the health and safety of all our friends and supporters.
We appreciate that this is disappointing news (it certainly is for us). However, we will announce a new date as soon as it is safe to put on a Highland Gathering. We hope you can make that event!
All tickets purchased online will be refunded in full as soon as possible. Please be patient because each ticket must be manually refunded, so it may take time for us to refund them all.
We take Coronavirus (COVID-19) very seriously. Your health and that of all those wishing to come to our Highland Games is our priority.
A great day for the whole family with heaps of stuff for kids and adults alike! Celebrate Scotland with heavy events, haggis, pipes and ale!
This year’s Highland Games includes:
– Heavy Athletics all day (caber toss, weight for distance, stone put, weight for height etc.)
– Full pipe band competition run by Pipe Bands WA (all day)
– Kids bouncy castle, face painting and other kids events throughout the day (mini caber toss, tug-o-war, etc.)
– Traditional Scottish food (haggis, square sausage, and more)
– Elmar’s Scottish Highlander Ale brewed for the day!
– Scottish and local market stalls
Strap on your kilt and come on down for a great afternoon of eating, drinking, and highland games.
Interested in having a stall at the event? Please email email@example.com
Interested competitors please visit this link to register https://forms.gle/Hg9zmSjDVrTnmAvi9
Unfortunately, dogs are not welcome at this event.