Swan Valley Highland Games – Sunday 29th March 2020
A great day for the whole family with heaps of stuff for kids and adults alike! Celebrate Scotland with heavy events, haggis, pipes and ale!
This year’s Highland Games includes:
– Heavy Athletics all day (caber toss, weight for distance, stone put, weight for height etc.)
– Full pipe band competition run by Pipe Bands WA (all day)
– Kids bouncy castle, face painting and other kids events throughout the day (mini caber toss, tug-o-war, etc.)
– Traditional Scottish food (haggis, square sausage, and more)
– Elmar’s Scottish Highlander Ale brewed for the day!
– Scottish and local market stalls
Adults enter for $5 and kids under 15 enter free
Strap on your kilt and come on down for a great afternoon of eating, drinking, and highland games.
Interested competitors please visit this link to register https://forms.gle/Hg9zmSjDVrTnmAvi9
Interested in having a stall at the event? Please email email@example.com
Unfortunately, dogs are not welcome at this event.