Swan Valley Highland Games – Sunday 14th April 2019
Perth’s strongest men and women compete in traditional Scottish heavy events including stone putting, weight throws and the caber toss.
Events start at 11am.
Food and drinks available from the bar and restaurant.
- Open stone put (men = 5kg; women = 3kg)
- Braemar stone put (men = 10kg; women = 5kg)
- Light weight for distance (men = 13kg; women = 6.5kg)
- Heavy weight for distance (men = 25.5kg; women = 13kg)
- Women’s caber toss (10 feet long)
- Men’s competition caber toss (14 feet long)
- Challenge caber toss (18 feet long)
- Weight over bar (men = 25.5kg; women = 13kg)
- Sheaf toss (men = 7.5kg; women = 4kg)
Strap on your kilt and come on down for a great afternoon of eating, drinking, and highland games.
Interested competitors please visit this link to register. https://goo.gl/forms/6gmc9qfBUTc8RDgN2
Proudly Supported by Sport Kilt, Ford Strength, Elmar’s in the Valley and Mantra Media.